Saturday, March 26, 2016

Well...It's Definitely a Work in Progress



Well...It's Definitely a Work in Progress

Greetings, friends! My major project of learning two-point perspective drawing is slowly coming along. I am still aboard the struggle bus, that is for sure. I am having fun with it but at the same time the end result comes out in disappointment. Here are a few drawings I have been working on:


This one kind of bums me out. As you can see, one of the buildings I made is entitled: The Sorry House. And it truly is a sorry sight for sore eyes. The other house is weak as well but the shape on the top left is ok. And as you can see, frustration got the best of me on the bottom. I had a scribble fest.


This one isn't too shabby. I have been looking up examples and then I kind of branch off on my own. Even though I am using a ruler, it looks crooked as all get out.


Here is an attempt at a city block, which is my ultimate goal of this project. I want to be able to add different shapes of buildings and skyscrapers and better scenery but I figured I would give this a shot.


I am satisfied with this one. Because it looks ok, it gives me hope as I continue to practice and reach my goal.

So friends, I would appreciate any comments, suggestions, and prayers. I encourage you to be honest with me and tell me if it sucks or if it's ok. More blogs will be coming and I will be posting some videos as well in the blogs to come.

Good luck to you all as you work towards your goal. 

Keep on keepin' on.

-Mark



No comments:

Post a Comment