Thursday, March 10, 2016

Gaining a Two Point Perspective - Blog #2

Hello, friends!

Well, this week I began my journey on the technique of Two Point Perspective drawing. I will tell you what, I am on the struggle bus!


But, I am having fun with it and will continue to press on to complete my goal of drawing a city-scape. For now, I have been working on shapes and over the past couple of days I have been working on cubes.

These are some examples I have studied:










Here are some of my attempts...

(I will be getting a sketchbook soon, so forgive the notebook paper. I get paid on Friday so I shall be able to purchase the proper materials then!) 














I am happy with my 4th attempt but I will keep on keepin' on with this and I can only get better as I practice.

My wife, Ashley, will be training me this weekend. I am quite the young grasshopper. But I am excited to get better!

Please leave any thoughts you may have. Positive or negative, I would love to hear your feedback!

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment