Saturday, March 12, 2016

Cool Tool Review #4 - Exploring Emaze

Cool Tool Review #4

emaze.com - A wonderful Presentation Tool!


Greetings Friends! 
This week I explored the Presentation Tool called: emaze. This is a tool that right from the get go, I was having fun.

With emaze, you are able to create a new presentation on anything that you would like whether you are a business person, and educator, or a student. There are many great templates and you can choose from nine different categories to find the template you desire. Click and go wild!

This tool is EXTREMELY user friendly! I was able to figure out how most of the site works pretty quickly. What I appreciate about emaze is that yes, the steps are simple and easy to use and just because it is easy to use, it doesn't mean the quality of your presentation looks simple, plain, or boring. You can make your presentation look wonderful with out a bunch of complicated options and buttons that you have no clue on what they do. Easily you can insert text, images, videos, and charts.




It works as a slideshow in which you can press play and the slides will change by themselves or go a head and just change each slide manually.

I would use this tool to make a presentation for my students or for my students to make a presentation to their classmates in a heart beat!  My scenario I created was introducing literature from the Romantic Period for a 7th grade English class. I made a presentation for a short introduction on Edgar Allan Poe. Just to get a feel of the Romantic Period. Please check out my presentation! There is a point where a video pops up so at that point press pause on the presentation so you can watch the video if you would like. Here is the link: https://www.emaze.com/@ACRCOLRW/edgarallenpoe

I hope you enjoy!

This goes along with TPACK perfectly. The knowledge the content of the site and your information you are presenting, and being able to present the information effectively with Presentation Technology.

So here is the boring part, the pricing. Ultimately, as a student, I would use the free option because there is so much you can do and I could not imagine paying for more, it may be overwhelming! I would encourage educators and business men and women to upgrade. The pricing is:


Upgrading to Pro - $9.00 a month
Upgrading to Premium - $19.00 a month

That's not too shabby in my opinion!

Therefore my friends, I implore to explore this wonderful tool. Hope you enjoy and let me know your thoughts!


- Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment