Saturday, April 16, 2016

Two Point Perspective - The Journey Continues



The Journey Continues...

Greetings, friends! My journey of two-point perspective drawing continues. I have had some successes and failures as usual, but I am trudging through the trenches of this technique. 

My friend who is supposed to be keeping me accountable and encouraging me likes the progress I am making. He goes by Friday Mike, who was an art major at Kent State University. 


Friday Mike approves.


Here are a couple of drawings I have been working on...

Pueblo leads to Colorado City



Mr. Woodard (one of the teachers I work with who is literally a wizard when it comes to Special Education)



Practice


Leave



So here is what I have for now. My attempts continue and I will be posting more!

Let me know your thoughts!



-Mark



No comments:

Post a Comment