Sunday, April 24, 2016

My Major Project Final Post



The End Result


Greetings, friends! Well, I have finished my major project on Two-Point Perspective Drawing. My goal was to draw a city block with different sized buildings and I have accomplished it. I must say that I am pleased. Here it is below:

A Few of my Favorite Things



I have learned a lot. I am thankful for my wonderful artistic wife who guided me along the way. Also, my friend, Friday Mike helped me with his criticism and encouragement. 

I think I have come a long way from all the awkward shapes and failed attempts at single buildings and random drawings. All of the erasing and pencils I have went through. All the videos and tutorials and lessons from my wife have led up to the accomplishing of my goal. This will be a technique that I will still love to practice. One of the most important things of all though that I learned was patience. Patience, patience, patience. This was a blast!

 I hope you enjoy and I look forward to seeing yours as well!

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment